Besser Sealer

BESSER Sealer

-BESSER Sealer is a high-permeability primer. It is recommended to use it on a clean and dry wall before ashing.

-There is no need to dilute during use. For example, due to weather and humidity, you can add no more than 10% of water.

-Each liter of oil is about 40 square meters, the actual amount is slightly different due to the roughness of the surface.

 

HK$300.00

20 in stock

SKU: BesserSealer5L-2 Category: Tag:

Description

BESSER Sealer

-BESSER Sealer is a high-permeability primer. It is recommended to use it on a clean and dry wall before ashing.

-There is no need to dilute during use. For example, due to weather and humidity, you can add no more than 10% of water.

-Each liter of oil is about 40 square meters, the actual amount is slightly different due to the roughness of the surface.

Wall materials competition

Features BESSER slag powder scoria mud wallpaper latex paint
Environmental protection Pure natural raw materials, no formaldehyde, no heavy metals, and no chemical substances harmful to the human body. Natural materials, formaldehyde-free, and do not contain any chemical substances harmful to the human body. Wallpaper glue will release harmful substances such as formaldehyde. Organic compounds (VOC), free ions, formaldehyde and other harmful substances.
Formaldehyde content Free of formaldehyde Free of formaldehyde High free formaldehyde content High free formaldehyde content
Fire and flame retardant High temperature resistance, only the melting point has no ignition point, so the fire does not produce any harmful smoke. High temperature resistance, only the melting point has no ignition point, so the fire does not produce any harmful smoke. It is flammable and will produce harmful smoke in case of fire. It is non-flammable, but it generates harmful gas in case of fire.
Service life For 20 years, inorganic materials have not faded, and the color will last as long as new. For 20 years, inorganic materials have not faded, and the color will last as long as new. In 3-5 years, organic materials are easy to fade, yellow and peel off. In 5-8 years, organic materials are easy to fade and peel off.
How to approve Original slag powder plus clean water (all environmentally friendly materials) Vegetable gum, blessing powder, varnish, gypsum powder and white glue. (Chemical material) Vegetable gum, blessing powder, varnish, gypsum powder and white glue. (Chemical material) Vegetable gum, blessing powder, varnish, gypsum powder and white glue. (Chemical material)
Check-in time after completion You can move in after 48 hours of drying Need to be placed for a while Need continuous ventilation to dissipate odor Need continuous ventilation to dissipate odor
product price Medium price Medium-high price Medium-high price Ordinary oil-lower price
Low/no formaldehyde oil-medium to high

 

Scope of application: Widely used in the wall and ceiling decoration of hotels, office buildings and homes, especially suitable for allergic people and children’s rooms.

  • Construction instructions:
    If the wall surface has hollows, cracks, or peeling paint, it must be pre-treated, and a layer of ash base oil shall be applied to the cement surface.
  • Boiling water ratio: batch ash material 1: water 0.35.
    Add 90% of the water to the container, soak for about 20 minutes, stir evenly with a mixer, and use the remaining 10% of the water to adjust the viscosity until it is suitable for construction.
    After stirring, it can be used after standing for 5 minutes.
    The product after adding water and stirring must be used up on the same day.
  • Batch gray bottom material packaging:
    A barrel of 20 kg can be batched up to about 300 square feet per pass. The actual amount varies slightly depending on the roughness of the construction surface.

Additional information

Weight 5 kg